"Brands have a new love affair with millennial men...
Aside from his various devices, there are a few things that a millennial man cannot live without. One of those things is his favorite beer chilling in the fridge for a night out with the guys or to drink while watching the game on Sunday night. As the youngest legal drinkers, millennials as a whole have embraced beer drinking and are transforming the entire industry. Craft breweries are popping up all over the country and millennials are opting to pay more forcraft beers instead of public brands. However, there are lessons to be learned from beer brands that are staying relevant and available to the millennial men taking over the market."
Five Love Lessons For Marketing to Millennial Men
- Understand the head winds and tail winds of millennial culture
- Seek the intersection of your brand authority and cultural trends
- Keep it fresh because love doesn’t stand still (i.e., boys will look at other brands)
- Engage your consumer as a participant; do not refer to them as a target audience
- Disrupt your last success because if you don’t someone else will
-- "Budweiser, Heineken & Five Millennial Male Marketing Love Affair Lessons" via Millennial Marketing